No Appointment Available Until July (Except Through This Site)
AEW Financial Partners, LLC. We are Financial Problem Solvers. What's the biggest challenge you're having in your life right now. An upcoming or recent divorce? Dissolving a partnership in your business? The possible loss of a loved one, who may be the primary breadwinner? Advanced Education? In most cases...solutions cost money. You either pay on the front end, or the back. Let us help you to stay ahead of the curve.
Ultimately... Our goal will be to help you accomplish 3 successes:
1) To help you protect your income and the earnings you already have.
2) To completely eliminate the Debt that's consistently draining your time cycle for wealth accumulation.
3) You may already have an Investment Advisor you use for trades and diversification. We will help you to free up more money, for what's already working well in your life.
If you are that person, who have already decided you're tired of doing the same thing and expecting different results, OR... You'd like to put your good results on steroids...
WE CAN HELP!
AEW Financial Partners, LLC.
Last updated: March 07, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
· Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to AEW Financial Partners, LLC., 712 H St NE.
· Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
· Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
· Website refers to AEW Financial Partners, LLC., accessible from www.aewpartnersllc.com
· Service refers to the Website.
· Country refers to: District Of Columbia, United States
· Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
· Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
· Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
· Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
· Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data. Types of Data Collected. Personal Data. While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Usage Data
· Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies. Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
· Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
· Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us. Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
· Targeting and Advertising Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies. Administered by: Third-Parties. Purpose: These Cookies track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with Our permission, third party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show adverts which We think will be relevant to your interests while You are on third party websites. For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy. Use of Your Personal Data. The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
· To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
· To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
· For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
· To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
· To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
· To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
· With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Service, to contact You, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Service or for payment processing.
· For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
· With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org